Cooking With Herbs - German Cooking Book - Richmond Cooking Classes.
Cooking With Herbs
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (herb) a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties; some are pests
- Any seed-bearing plant that does not have a woody stem and dies down to the ground after flowering
- A part of such a plant as used in cooking
- (herbal) of or relating to herbs; "herbal tea, herbal medicine"
- Any plant with leaves, seeds, or flowers used for flavoring, food, medicine, or perfume
A bunch of herbs
Caryn's theme was "Cooking with Herbs" so earlier in the summer she planted several types into a single pot that she could bring in. I know there's oregano, I forget what the other ones are.
Under the Sun
We compiled 18 issues of spring and summer to get an incredible selection of articles, recipes, instruction, gardens, and crafts.
mn cooking class
york cooking school
educational cooking games
ceramic pots for cooking
cooking course in delhi
cooking secrets find
cooking wild pheasant