Cooking trivia. Couples cooking class washington dc. Cooking measurement conversion calculator.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- triviality: something of small importance
- The trivia (singular trivium, adjective trivial) are the three lower Artes Liberales, i.e. grammar, rhetoric and logic. These were the topics of basic education, foundational to the quadrivia of higher education, and hence the material of basic education, of interest only to undergraduates.
- Details, considerations, or pieces of information of little importance or value
- Trivia is a genus of small sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs in the family Triviidae, the trivias.
As a fun bit of trivia, look up the meaning of "puttanesca sauce" on Wikipedia.
Tween Craft and Cook: Popcorn Day
While we ate, we played a popcorn trivia game.
the best of country cooking
cooking lessons france
cooking light magazine subscription discount
thai cooking school phuket
japanese cooking videos
cooking classes in kolkata